Student Consumer Information
- Procedures and Eligibility
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Federal Work Study
- Cancellation of loans due to community service, including AmeriCorp,
- Privacy and FERPA
Federal Tax Information
- Net Price Calculator
- Tuition and fees, typical charges for room and board, and any additional charges
- Refund policy
- Withdrawingfrom the university.
- Accreditations and licenses Undergraduate Bulletin or the Graduate Bulletin
- Special facilities and services for students with disabilities.
- Transfer Credit Information
- Student Body Diversity
Campus Security and Crime Statistics
- The Clery Act report here.
- Educational programs
- Crime alerts
- Alcohol, drugs and weapons
- NC sex offender and Public Protection Registry
- Annual Crime Report
Drug and Alcohol Prevention Information
- Administrative Policy & Procedure on the Illegal or Abusive Use of Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention program
- Complete Code of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity.
- Policy & Procedure on the Illegal or Abusive Use of Alcohol & Other Drugs.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
Appalachian State Code of Ethics and Conduct