The Financial Aid office is currently experiencing extremely high call and email volumes. We are working diligently to answer both phone and email requests. Our current status as of Friday August 4, 2017: Our phone system is experiencing waits beyond 20 minutes and some calls are being dropped unfortunately, and we have a few days backlog of emails. We want to make you aware of the these timeframes in anticipation of trying to meet your needs. Other ways to reach us or find information:
- Please check this website for information or required forms.
- Monitor your AppalNet account and AppState email regularly for updates and specific messages about your situation.
- Email questions to us at email@example.com.
- If you have documents to turn into this office you may also attach those to emails for firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to our secure digital fax server at 828-262-2585.
- You are welcome to visit our office between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.Monday through Friday to turn in documents. If you need to talk with a financial aid counselor, counselors see students on a walk-in basis from 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except on Wednesday when it is 10:00-5:00).
Thank you for your patience during this very busy processing time!