As you register for courses, don’t forget that only required courses for your degree are eligible for financial aid. Financial aid is based on enrollment in required coursework only. For more information visit the Terms & Conditions.
You can now signup for DIRECT DEPOSIT on-line through your AppalNet account!
For instructions, please visit Student Accounts.
By accepting your 2016-2017 financial aid award package, you’ve agreed to respond to any communications from the Office of Student Financial Aid by:
- checking your ASU e-mail at least twice a week,
- setting your AppalNet preferences to receive announcements from the Office of Student Financial Aid,
- checking your AppalNet announcements at least twice a week,
- reading the Official University News and Announcements for financial aid announcements in The Appalachian,
- reviewing your financial aid data on the web on your AppalNet account, and
- abiding by your financial aid award package TERMS and CONDITIONS.
By following these steps you will be well informed of any financial aid deadlines, special announcements, reminders, and important issues.
If you are a dependent student, you may want to share any financial aid announcements with your parent(s).
Mon- Fri 8:00-5:00
Counselor Walk-In Hours
Mon, Tues,Thurs, Fri:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Veterans' Coordinator/Counselor Hours:
No appointment necessary.