The online Financial Aid application for Summer Sessions 2017 has now been closed.
If you have questions about your possible summer financial aid please contact our office at email@example.com.
- You must submit a 2016-2017 FAFSA with Appalachian's school code (002906) in order to submit the summer application
- For financial aid purposes, summer sessions are considered trailers – the last term of the 2016-2017 academic year. Because summer sessions are considered trailers, aid received during the 2016-2017 academic year (at Appalachian or another institution) will be considered in determining remaining financial aid eligibility for the 2017 summer sessions.
- Please be sure you read and under the Summer Terms and Conditions before applying or accepting summer aid.
- Submitting a Financial Aid Summer Sessions Application does NOT register you for summer session classes. The intent of this application is to allow you to find our your financial aid eligibility and aid options in the spring, before the summer sessions start. Without submitting the application it could be after the last day of drop-add registration in each summer session before we can award any eligible aid.
- For additional information about Summer Sessions at Appalachian, including Registration, visit http://summersessions.appstate.edu/.