Veterans Affairs Forms

To open the forms on this page, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free version of this program by clicking here.

Institutional Forms

* The Enrollment Data Sheet must be submitted to the School Certifying Official each time you register for classes.

Veterans Affairs Forms

These forms may be sent directly to Appalachian State University instead of the VA:

These forms must be sent to the VA*:

*We recommend using the VA Online Application, if possible. (

If you are having problems accessing these forms, please click here and follow the instructions for your browser and try again.