Satisfactory Academic Progress

In order to be eligible for federal, state, and institutional financial aid, a student must be making satisfactory academic progress toward the completion of a degree or a teaching certificate.

View the satisfactory academic progress policy (PDF, 223KB).



Academic Assistance Tools

Here are some tools and programs to help you manage your academic career using the University Resources below: